A picture is worth a thousand words! (…and also a pair of concert tickets)
We are asking all our visitors to grab their cameras and/or smart phones and help us grow our image library. Whether you visit The Tetbury Goods Shed on a regular basis to enjoy the evening performances, or came to us for a specific talk or workshop, or you enjoy stopping at The Whistle Stop Café for a drink after a long walk, we would love to see your pics!
Share your most treasured photographs of The Tetbury Goods Shed to be in with a chance of winning a pair of concert tickets* of your choice.
The competition has three categories:
- The Building
- The Event/Performance
- The Whistle Stop Café
How to enter?
Submit your photo by email to Nicolette with the subject ‘Photography Competition 2019’ and the following information: title of photo, category, brief description of your photo, date photo was taken, your name and telephone number.
The Tetbury Goods Shed team will shortlist and put forward 3 photos from each category to an online public vote to select one overall winning photograph. You can submit one entry per category. The top voted photograph in each category will be featured in one of our ‘What’s on’ brochures and credited by name and the lucky overall winner will receive 2 concert tickets* to a performance of their choice at The Tetbury Goods Shed.
Pictures must be submitted by 5pm on Wednesday 24 July 2019 via email, see below for full instructions and T&Cs.
Please read these Terms and Conditions before entering the 2019 The Tetbury Goods Shed Photography Competition.
- The competition is being run by The Tetbury Goods Shed
- The competition has three categories (the building, the event/performance, the Whistle Stop café)
- Submit your photo by email to Nicolette at dutchfox dot com, with the subject ‘Photography Competition 2019’ and the following information: title of photo, category, brief description of your photo, date the photo was taken, your name and telephone number
- You can submit lower resolutions images to the competition however a high resolution version must be available as we will require this if you are chosen as a winner (this must be a minimum of 1,500 pixels across but preferably 3,000+)
- The deadline for entries is by 5pm on Wednesday 24 July 2019
- All entrants must be amateur photographers, i.e. not regularly paid for taking photographs
- All photographs must be the entrant’s own original work
- All photographs must be legally obtained with permission where appropriate
- If your photo features anyone who could be identifiable, you must have explicit consent from them for this image to be used as set out in these T&Cs
- If your photo features identifiable children under the age of 16, you must have consent from parents / guardians to submit the photo to the competition
- You can only submit one entry per category
- There will be one overall winner
- The Tetbury Goods Shed team will shortlist and put forward 3 photos from each category to an online public vote
- Winners will be notified by email
- The top voted photograph in each category will be reproduced in the ‘What’s On’ brochure and we will credit the photographer by name
- The one overall winner will receive a pair of concert tickets to the total value of £40, for a concert of their choice at The Tetbury Goods Shed, to be used by 31 December 2019.
- No cash alternative will be offered
- On submitting photos to the competition, the entrant is agreeing to give the Tetbury Goods Shed the right to free reproduction of entries in connection with the promotion of the photo competition, and also agrees to the right to the free reproduction of entries on the Tetbury Goods Shed website, social media and general publicity materials
- Entry to this competition signifies acceptance of these rules